the truth is nathan has fathered hundreds of children and will has gone around the world to track them down and raise an army to fight the corrupt government
long live ingram’s army
one of my favourite ship combos is when you have one really grumpy/cranky character or someone deathly serious who never smiles and a really happy/bubbly/energetic character that drags them everywhere and the first character looks really unamused but the happy character’s having the time of their life and then the happy character smooches the grumpy character and the grumpy character just gives this soft little smile and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the opening wow that might as well be my funeral
Weekly tag reminders:
- TAG SPOILERS. This is super important guys, and applies to reblogs as well! Not all Irrelevants are able to watch the show live, so please help them stay spoiler-free by adding #spoilers or #poi spoilers to your posts.
- Don’t tag character hate. You aren’t required to love every character, but please be respectful of other fans and don’t post hate in the tags. THIS APPLIES TO SHIPS AS WELL.
- Tag your ships. Pretty please.
- Tag liveblogging. Some people use #poi liveblogging, but you’re welcome to use a different tag if you want (just be sure to let people know what it is).
- Please tag gifs and edits with #poiedit. Some people don’t have the time to wade through all of the text posts in the main tag, and it’s a big help to them if the art is all in one place.
- Don’t use the #poi tag. Read more here to find out why this is a no-no.
yo guys this is so so important because last week there were tons of people who failed to tag spoilers for The Crossing and it really upset a lot of the fans so please try your best to remember to tag big spoilers
YO IM SO STOKED FOR TONIGHT’S EPISODE IT’S TIME FOR MY GIRL ROOT TO SHINE
who else is wearing black for carter’s funeral?
that’s definitely an interesting idea but I hope that’s not the case because it would mean that nathan was having unprotected sex at age 15 BAD INGRAM BAD. ALWAYS USE CONDOMS OR ELSE YOU MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY BIRTH AN ASSASSIN HACKER
I don’t think the second suggestion is possible because finch would’ve remembered her and root’s also mentioned searching her whole life for someone like him, suggesting that they’ve been unknown to each other until now.
speaking of nathan’s kids, where is Will
is he planting trees somewhere or did he fall into a hole
where is he
It’s okay to be upset and mourn Joss Carter. It doesn’t matter that she was a fictional character. It doesn’t matter that you are mourning her like she was a real person. For a lot of people, fiction is what we use to escape from difficult situations and life. Many of us put in time making gifs or fanfiction or fan art or videos or commenting on all the wonderful creations. Many of us stood up for her character because we saw how great she was.
We lucked out with a very good actress in Taraji to play Joss. And, for the most part, she was a well rounded, complex, interesting character. And one that, for many of us, was the first time we saw this kind of character who looked similar to us. That’s powerful. There’s no shame in that. Don’t let anyone shame you for your feelings. You invested time and energy with this character and this was definitely a harsh and almost bitter way for our character to go out.
We are here for each other. If you need to step away, do so. If you need to immerse yourself in more stuff regarding her then do so as long as you are moving in whatever is a healthy direction for you. If you need to chat, go ahead. And if you want to comment, you have plenty of other fans who will respond.